Our Learn to Swim Program L4 Class
Our Learn to Swim Level 4 Focusses on Backstroke and arms and the starting breaststroke. By this level the children on confident at kicking on their back and able to maintain a strong position without legs dropping. With their breaststroke we are looking for the correct movements with a strong legs kick and glide and well s good strong arm movements.
- Practicing correctBackstroke positioning/arms/kicking
- Correct timing for backstroke arms. (equal distance apart)
- Correct breaststroke ams and breathing with a strong focus on the glide.
- Learning correct basic movement of breaststroke Legs focusing on turning the feet out for maximum power.
- Unassisted Somersault
- Sink and push start on their back
1:5 per 30mins Lesson