Our Learn to Swim Program L2 Class
Our Learn to Swim Level 2 introduces kicking on their back with their arms by their side as well as increasing the distance slightly. The children are becoming more confident at bring arms out of the water are are able to do catch up arms confidently with and without a float. They are starting to be able to dive to retrieve a toy without any assistance and are confident to swim to the edge with a forced entry into the pool.
- Practicing Freestyle stroke with correct body position/correct basic arm stroke/strong flutter kick
- Learning correct basic movements of Backstroke arm stroke/breathing in and out comfortably;
- Maintaining back position with strong correct kicking legs eg. Knees under water, long leg kicks;
- Demonstrating survival safety routines eg Retrieving object/lying on back/then front/strong kick to safety;
- Exhibiting streamlining and strong kick to surface in push off dives for Freestyle/Backstroke start at block;
1:4 per 30mins Lesson